Rob’s Kids Christmas Project
Each year we do this drive to help the Mental Health Professionals who work daily with these children who suffer and struggle with many mental health issues. The gifts that are provided are used as tools to help these children become ready to live a normal life outside the hospital. Many times they have lost their ability to communicate socially, they have lost their ability to concentrate, they have a hard time with eye hand coordination and so on. The doctors, nurses and other mental health professionals provide a list of much needed items that they will use to rehabilitate these kids. Thank you for your donations and love for these kids!
Our RK Christmas Project provides a Christmas gift to all the children in psychiatry, 150 beds. This will be our 5th year with this project. It is amazing to see the thank you notes and hear the stories of joy and appreciation.
No need for gift bags, they must be uniform in size so we will purchase them in bulk…thank you!
Approved List: Due to infection control restrictions, we can only accept NEW items.
*Please avoid toys with detachable parts (like button eyes) that can be removed, swallowed, or inhaled.
- Please, no violent themed toys.
- Please do not gift wrap donations.
- Connect 4
- Apples to Apples
- Don’t Wake Daddy
- Memory Games Puzzles – 24, 48, 60, 100, & 500 piece
- Legos Duplo
- Lego small
- Mega blocks
- Small cars, trucks, airplanes & trains & tracks
- Plastic food
- Plastic dishes
- Soft building blocks
- Zoo and farm animals
- Action figures (batman, spiderman, superman etc.)
- Balls small and medium size that are soft
- Bubbles (individual or large bottles)
- Doctor kits
- Baby dolls ( hard body without hair)
- Plastic Dinosaurs
- Fisher Price playhouse
ARTS AND CRAFTS
- Glue Sticks and small glue bottles
- Chunky crayons and 24 pack crayons
- Fuzzy poster for boys and girls
- Sand art and sand – peel & stick sand art is great
- Puffy paints
- Coloring books (teenage mutant turtle spiderman, Disney etc.) Adult coloring books – teens 16 to 18
- Chunky chalk
- Construction paper
- Pom pom balls (come in bag 5 to 500)
- Washable paint and finger paint
- 8 count pastel boxes
- Blankets – fleece
- Nail polish
- Go Fish Cards Playing cards Playdoh
- Silly putty