ROB’S KIDS CHRISTMAS PROJECT
Rob’s Kids Christmas Project!
Our goal is a bagged gift of $50.00 to each child in the Psychiatric Division of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. 2018 we did 186 bags @ $50 to $80 each, for the Division of Psychiatry!
Sam lost her Dad to suicide and then she wanted to die too. After she got the help she needed at Cincinnati Children’s, she started Rob’s Kids and the RK Christmas Project!
This is one of Sam’s dreams…..
”Grandma, I can’t imagine being in the hospital, all locked up, depressed and without my family on Christmas Day!
Let’s take them gifts! We want them to know we love them!”
- Approved List: Due to infection control restrictions,
we can only accept NEW items.
- LINK HERE FOR APPROVED CHRISTMAS LIST:
- Please avoid toys with detachable parts (like button eyes) that can be removed, swallowed, or inhaled.
- Please, no violent themed toys – gun type, ball bats, swords etc.
- Please do not gift wrap donations.
No donation is too small! – Can’t shop?
Venmo – @Robs-Kids
All Volunteers – Non-Profit 501c3
Rob’s Kids, Inc. PO Box 723 Hebron KY 41048